Information provided in accordance with the Decreto Legislativo of 30.06.2003 “Italian Data Protection Code”
In compliance with Article 13 Decreto Legislativo No. 196 of 30 June 2003 we hereby INFORM that our company ATZWANGER s.p.a. processes personal data pertaining to customers, suppliers and persons who voluntarily provide personal details (by telephone, fax or email) to our sales office or management. We also process data pertaining to persons which is collected by third parties, e.g., during capture of external data for commercial information, public lists, etc., the latter consisting exclusively of personal data of a general/common nature and character.
Our company guarantees within the terms of the statutory provisions that personal data is processed with due regard to the basic rights and liberties as well as the dignity of the data subjects with particular regard to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to protection of personal data.
Aims and Purposes of Data Processing:
• compliance with statutory duties, duties arising out of regulations, European Community regulations and civil and fiscal law
• compliance with any contractual obligations to the data subject
• performing activities in connection with the conduct of the business of our company such as compilation of internal statistics, accounting purposes and maintaining customer/supplier accounts
• objectives of a commercial nature such as sending of business information and advertising materials (by post, fax and email), marketing and market surveys
• reasons associated with the safeguarding of assets and administration of liabilities
• reasons associated with obtaining insurance, in particular credit insurance
With reference to the objectives listed above, your personal data will, where required, be communicated to:
• administration offices and authorities where provided for under law
• banks with which our company does business for the purposes of administration of assets/liabilities and for financing arrangements
• all natural and/or legal, public and/or private persons (legal, administration and tax consultancy offices, courts, chambers of commerce, etc.) insofar as required or where expedient in the performance of our business activity and in the manner specified above in pursuance of the relevant objectives
• representatives and sales and marketing associates for the conduct of business relationships with customers
Personal data processed by our company is not disseminated.
Data processing may be carried out with or without the aid of electronic or automated means and encompasses all processes provided for in Section 4, Paragraph 1, Letter a of Decreto Legislativo No 196 of 30 June 2003 and required for the respective data processing activity. In every case processing is effected employing all security measures for safeguarding the security and confidentiality of the data.
The Data Protection Act grants data subjects the opportunity to exercise certain rights in accordance with Article 7. In particular he has the right to know what personal data the proprietor is holding about him and to be given information relating to these. He has the right to know if data is being held about him even if these have not yet been stored. He has the right to detailed information in an intelligible form about these data, such as source and grounds and purpose for processing them, as well as to information about the holder and his obligations relating to their processing. He is also entitled to know the entities and categories of entity to which these data may be communicated. The data subject has the right to confirm his data and to check, rectify and update these, to request that they be erased, blocked or converted to anonymous data in the event that their processing contravenes statutory provisions. He has the right on legitimate grounds to object to the processing of his data in full or in part and to demand that they be erased, blocked or converted to anonymous form. He may do so without grounds if data is used for purposes of commercial information, sending of advertising materials, direct selling or market and opinion surveys.
The data subject or a person appointed by him may exercise these rights by application to the Responsible, Dr. Martin Atzwanger, c/o ATZWANGER S.p.A., Via T.A. Edison 14, I-39100 Bolzano, by registered letter or email: email@example.com
The proprietor of the data processing operation is: ATZWANGER S.p.A. based at I-39100 Bolzano (BZ), Via T.A. Edison 14, in the person of their legal representatives.