Information provided in accordance with the Decreto Legislativo of 30.06.2003 “Italian Data Protection Code” and the European Regulation 2016/679
In compliance with Article 13 Decreto Legislativo No. 196 of 30 June 2003 and the European Regulation 2016/679 we hereby INFORM that our company ATZWANGER s.p.a. processes personal data pertaining to customers, suppliers and persons who voluntarily provide personal details (by telephone, fax or email) to our sales office or management. We also process data pertaining to persons which is collected by third parties, e.g., during capture of external data for commercial information, public lists, etc., the latter consisting exclusively of personal data of a general/common nature and character.
Our company guarantees within the terms of the statutory provisions that personal data is processed with due regard to the basic rights and liberties as well as the dignity of the data subjects with particular regard to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to protection of personal data.
Aims and Purposes of Data Processing:
• compliance with statutory duties, duties arising out of regulations, European Community regulations and civil and fiscal law
• compliance with any contractual obligations to the data subject
• performing activities in connection with the conduct of the business of our company such as compilation of internal statistics, accounting purposes and maintaining customer/supplier accounts
• reasons associated with the safeguarding of assets and administration of liabilities
• reasons associated with obtaining insurance, in particular credit insurance
With reference to the objectives listed above, your personal data will, where required, be communicated to:
• administration offices and authorities where provided for under law
• banks with which our company does business for the purposes of administration of assets/liabilities and for financing arrangements
• all natural and/or legal, public and/or private persons (legal, administration and tax consultancy offices, courts, chambers of commerce, etc.) insofar as required or where expedient in the performance of our business activity and in the manner specified above in pursuance of the relevant objectives
• representatives and sales and marketing associates for the conduct of business relationships with customers
Personal data processed by our company is not disseminated.
The Data Protection Act grants data subjects the opportunity to exercise certain rights in accordance with Article 7, Decreto Legislativo No. 196 of 30 June 2003 and the Articles 15-22 of theEuropean Regulation 2016/679 (right to access, modify, cancel, rectify, update personal data).
• Navigating to the website www.atzwanger.net cookies are created by the local computer. Cookies are small text files generated and saved on the harddisk of the local computer by the browser. Cookies cannot start programs or transfer malware. They are used to make the Internet more usable.
• This side uses two types of cookies:
Temporary cookies will be deleted closing the browser. This type of cookie includes the session ID for connecting tecnical requirements of the browser to the open session. In this way visiting the website next time the information stored in the cookies will be retransmitted to the website.
The persistent cookies will be deleted after a defined period depending from the cookie. The user can delete the cookies in every moment.
It’s possibile to configure the browser as desired, for example decline cookies of third-party or decline all cookies. Third-party cookies will be installed automatically from websites other than the Data Controller ones, used for their own purposes. Attention: deactivating the cookies, the internet page may non function properly.
The data subject or a person appointed by him may exercise these rights by writing to the proprietor of the data processing operation or with E-Mail to privacy (at) atzwanger.net
The proprietor of the data processing operation is: ATZWANGER S.p.A., T. A. Edisonstreet 14, I-39100 Bolzano (BZ).